How to Lower Life Insurance Costs
There are several things that people can do to significantly lower life insurance premiums:
- Quit smoking, if you are a smoker. Tobacco use reduces life expectancy,
and is taken into account by life insurance companies.
- Live a healthy lifestyle that that includes regular exercise, and also
excludes very high risk activities. This primarily determines whether or
not you qualify for the Standard of Preferred rates.
- Consolidate multiple, small life insurance policies. Having
one major policy is cheaper than many small ones.
- First-to-die permanent policies insure couples, and pays a cash
benefit regardless of who is the first to pass away. This is cheaper than
having one policy per spouse.
- Purchase your life insurance while you are healthy. Generally speaking the younger you are when you puchase, the cheaper the
premiums will be.
- Compare, compare, compare!
- Contact us! Let
the professional insurance brokers at Life-Quotes.ca help you to get the cheapest, best
coverage that suits your particular needs.